Senior C++ Engineer - London (Annual Bonus & Remote working) (CF-33972113)
Senior C++ Developer - London
I'll keep things simple. If you're an experienced software engineer, with experience with C, C++ or Python and you're looking, keep reading.
You will be joining an existing team of 12 developers, all with varying levels of experience. Some engineers are senior, other aren't, that said the working environment remains a very enjoyable one. This company do very well retention, simply because they create some really interesting apps all within a fun and collaborative working environment.
You'll be building bespoke software apps with a UI function and an algorithmic backbone. You will use the following languages in this role:
Their a variety of projects to work on, you can choose what projects to work and lead the projects from conception through completion. You'll be given full autonomy in your role, not to say you aren't supported the team are always willing to give advice and help when asked.
The office Is based in Kensington. There will be an expectation to come to the office once a week, the majority of the team come in two days a week.
Salary - £75,000-£85,000
Why would you want to work here + Benefits?
- Working environment is enjoyable, collaborative and supportive. Instead of pointing the fingers when a problem arises, this business have the mentality of 'how do we fix it together'.
- Remote working - most likely 4 days a week at home if you prefer that.
- Private Medical cover for you and the family
- Private Dental cover for you and the family
- Annual Bonus - 5-10% of your annual salary (Received for the last 8 years)
- 25 Days Holidays + 8 Bank holiday
- 6% pension contribution
- Flexible working hours
If you'd like to learn more about the role, please apply with your updated CV.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales