Senior Software developer opportunity to join a specialist Energy Technology company based in Aberdeen. You will be working on a Hybrid basis - going into the office once or twice a fortnight.
Senior Software Developer (C#) position - Aberdeen - Hybrid - up to £60,000
The company is looking for a C# software developer with experience creating Windows services, eCommerce web sites and APIs to work within their team, specifically to maintain and improve the company's eCommerce site and integrate into their back-end ERP system.
This will include development of web Blazor components, services and APIs.
The job entails full life-cycle activity from requirements analysis (SOR, detailed design, functional specification, etc., through software development to testing (unit testing, user acceptance, etc.
Additionally, the successful candidate will be expected to help lead the team and deputise when the lead developer is not available, and also perform certain technical administrative functions, such as administration of Microsoft DevOps
- Excellent C# experience with a minimum of 5 years commercial experience.
- NET Core
- Development and maintenance of websites (particularly eCommerce).
- Experience in Razor Blazor web assembly.
- Construction of APIs.
- Understanding of and experience in security, particularly IdentityServer.
- Creation of Windows services (using background services and .NET hosting infrastructure for Windows services).
- Database skills, particularly with relation to SQL Server and/or Oracle
- Testing and performance: XUnit, NUnit, Postman, UAT, regression testing (at least some unit testing)
- Good understanding of design patterns
- Ability to create technical documentation, such as SOR, design specifications, functional specifications, architectural diagrams, process diagrams
- Experience working through the entire development lifecycle
- Use and administration of Microsoft DevOps, including source management, branching, CI/CD, etc.
- Familiarity with MongoDB database technology
- Data and API: JSON, JSON Schema, REST
- ASPNet Identity: .Net Claims based Identity OIDC / JWT and Identity Server / AD B2C / etc
- Cloud infrastructure including Azure
- SAP Ariba integration
If this sounds like it could be of interest, Apply now.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for this Job