Senior CRM Executive (CF-33976729)
Are you feeling stagnant in your current position? Are you craving a challenging, exciting, rewarding role? well this Senior Salesforce Executive role is exactly what you've been looking for!
As part of the CRM Centre of Excellence, this role is responsible for helping deliver the Salesforce strategy for the Savings vertical with a primary focus.
You'll be joining the business at a key time for the future success of the team as they start to unlock more functionality across their MarTech stack and work towards a more conversational relationship with our customers by ensuring they are sending the right message, to the right people and the right time.
Using their tech partners they will continue to optimise the customer experience and existing journeys whilst identifying new revenue opportunities.
What You'll Be Doing...
Support the CRM team in the delivery of the customer contact strategy to meet business targets across the Future Savings vertical. You will play a key role in developing their strategy to improve their engagement strategy and identify new opportunities to cross-sell to their customer base. You will also support the Senior CRM Manager in improving their retention strategy for some of their core products and customers.
Experience That Will Put You Ahead Of The Curve…
- Understanding the key Salesforce principles and best practices whilst adhering to GDPR and other regulatory guidelines
- Experience in delivering email/Salesforce campaigns across the customer lifecycle ranging with a focus on building engagement and retention of a product or service
- Experience with building segments and campaigns within marketing automation software
- Past success with working within and test and learn environment whilst being able to suggest improvements and tests based on data and insights.
- Being able to articulate campaign briefs to technical and design teams to ensure the campaign is built to spec and to high standards.
If you don't have an updated CV, no problem. Send what you have and we'll take it from there. You can drop me a quick message on LinkedIn (Jack Lynn), or email J.Lynn @computerfutures.com and I'll send you some more info.
Interviews are already underway so please apply or connect as soon as possible to not miss out.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales