Are you a Senior CRM Manager with experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud in the Healthcare industry? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
Our client is looking for a Senior CRM Manager to join their team and lead the delivery of Salesforce Marketing Cloud projects in the Healthcare industry.
As a Senior CRM Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing CRM strategies and campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Managing and optimising the performance of email, SMS, push notifications, and social media channels
- Creating and maintaining customer journeys, segments, and personas using Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Analysing and reporting on the effectiveness of CRM activities and providing insights and recommendations
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, such as account managers, developers, designers, and clients
- Providing guidance and mentoring to junior CRM staff and ensuring best practices are followed
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- At least 5 years of experience as a CRM Manager or a similar role
- A certification in Salesforce Marketing Cloud or equivalent
- A strong knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud features and functionalities, such as Email Studio, Journey Builder, Audience Builder, Mobile Studio, etc.
- A proven track record of delivering successful CRM campaigns in the Healthcare industry or a related field
- Excellent communication, presentation, and project management skills
- A passion for CRM and digital marketing
If you are interested in this role, please apply now by sending your CV.
Don't miss this opportunity to join a talented and friendly team of CRM experts and work on exciting projects in the Healthcare industry.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for this Job