Senior Front End Developer opportunity to join a Global STEM Recruitment Company. You will be working on a Greenfield development project to build a new digital experience platform working in a small team of talented Senior Developers, where you will get the chance to thought share and collaborate! This is a fully remote position
Senior Front End Developer position - up to £80,000 + Bonus- Remote
Join a company with a fantastic culture and a great chance to progress and develop your career - innovate and progress!
- Hands-on design, development and testing of solutions, adhering to the company's architectural principles, policies, and guidelines.
- Produce UI designs (e.g. wireframes, prototypes) to get early feedback.
- Create and maintain UI-driven automated tests.
- Work with business stakeholders to understand opportunities and to design solutions that deliver the required outcomes.
- Work with other technology teams to design and deliver end-to-end capabilities.
- Provide support to users and resolve systems issues.
- Focus on automation across infrastructure, testing, deployment, operations, and security.
- Coach and mentor junior team members and promote knowledge sharing and collaboration across the team.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience with test-driven development and test automation frameworks and tools.
- Experience of working in Agile software development teams and across the full software development lifecycle.
- Previous experience of building solutions using Liferay DXP would be beneficial.
- Strong visual design skills.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Identity Management solutions (Azure AD, Azure AD B2C).
- Good understanding of cloud computing architectures and fundamentals like security, performance, and scalability, with experience of working with cloud technologies in Azure.
- Strong knowledge of software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
- Excellent oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Outstanding writing and documentation skills.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
We are looking for people with a keen interest in learning, ideally you should either Read books on FE Development, or take part in learning courses or contribute to Open Source!
The company offers amazing benefits and a bonus, lots of flexibility and autonomy and the chance to work for a FTSE250 Employer where you will have a fantastic career path.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for this Job