Senior Full Stack Engineer
Senior Full Stack Developer
Location: Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire
Position: Permanent, Full time
Salary: Paying up to £53,000
A great opportunity has arisen for a Senior Full-Stack Software Developer to join a growing company where you will be joining a small Agile development team, working on products that will be used all over the world by many of the world's leading brands. You will be an experienced Full-Stack Developer.
We are looking for individuals that are ambitious, driven, self-starting and has the ability to work on your own as well as being a team player. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential as you will be supporting and mentoring other members of the team and providing technical direction assisting the Development Manager.
- Develop new applications and modules for new and existing applications
- Create documentation for new solutions based on requirements
- Support and mentor other members of the team
- Provide technical direction assisting the team and Development Manager
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines whilst still producing quality work
- Resolve bug issues raised from users
- Using tools to track work, manage code and deliver packages
- Working with the QA team to ensure quality is maintained and releases are sound
- Run and manage team meetings as appropriate
- Be active part of technical direction of the team
Skills and experience required:
- Microsoft Stack (.NET, MVC, C#)
- Working knowledge of SQL and the ability to use within application
- Managing code with source control (e.g. Git, Subversion)
- Writing secure code - using accepted practices and guidelines (i.e. OWASP)
Just to name a few of the perks that come with this role:
- Onsite, Secure Car Park With Free Parking
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Generous Employer Pension Contribution
- Private Health Care
Click apply to be considered for this opportunity. If you would like to know more then please get in touch with Charlotte Perks.
Alternatively, if you know of anyone that this role could be a good fit for then please pass on my details as we offer an amazing referral scheme!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales