Senior MuleSoft Consultant
We are looking for an API developer to join a highly respected consultancy who have recently won a transformation project for a company in the financial sector. They are looking for an experienced developer to work on site in their London office with regular travel to the clients site in the EU.
This is a customer facing role and as well as being able to design and develop API's in Anypoint Platform, you will be expected to be front facing and be able to articulate the requirements from the client and put these into best practice in your work.
- Travel into the EU for a maximum of 45 days over a 6 month period
- Previous experience in a client facing role and a working on site to help coach and guide more junior developers within the business.
- Hold a valid British passport/be eligible to travel into Europe and back into the UK for work.
- Have at least 2 years experience working with Mulesoft products or have worked on a minimum of 2 live projects using MuleSoft technologies.
- Good experience around Open banking API's
- Have complete the Mule 4 MuleSoft certification or have live project experience developing using Mule 4
- Experience working in the Financial sector (Banking/Accounting)
Candidate must be able to work and travel to the EU occasionally.
Length: 6 months
Location: City of London (Remote initially)
Rate: £450-£500 per day
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales