Are you a PHP developer with strong expertise in Laravel or Symfony and experience with WordPress?
Then join the team at a fast-paced Agile digital transformation agency who specialise in designing and developing bespoke software solutions for a range of different clients.
You can work from home for this role, completely remote. The main office is based in Cardiff, if you do wish to ever travel in.
The ideal candidate will be a senior PHP developer with expertise in either Laravel or Symfony, they will also have strong experience with WordPress and be able to lead and architect projects.
What you get:
- £45-55k salary.
- Remote working.
- 25 annual leave days, plus the 8 bank holidays.
- A 5% contributory pension scheme.
- Healthcare, accident cover etc.
- Working abroad opportunities in line with our Working Abroad Policy.
What you need:
- Strong experience with PHP and either Laravel or Symfony frameworks.
- Commercial experience with WordPress.
- Worked on projects that require custom plugin development.
- Experience of architecture and leading software projects.
- Worked with APIs, databases, and other external data services.
- Experience of creating unit-tested solutions.
What you'll do:
- Utilise your knowledge of PHP and WordPress to develop new functionality, configure installations, and choose plugins, in order to create software solutions that exceed our client's expectations.
- Participate in, and undertake, code reviews, and lead pair programming activities with others in your team.
- Lead and actively participate in project, sprint and client meetings.
- Provide specialist guidance and support, acting as a mentor and coach within the development and project teams.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives within to contribute towards the overall success of the business performance.
If you're interested, please apply with your CV and we can arrange an informal chat to discuss the role and benefits in full detail.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for this Job