- Takes full responsibility for the definition, documentation and successful delivery of IT projects (typically with high-risk dependencies).
- Identifies business value and quality metrics by which benefits/performance can be measured.
- Monitors and controls resources, revenue and capital costs against the project budget and manages expectations of all project stakeholders.
- Manages project delivery teams, facilitating effective working relations and monitoring progress to agreed quality measures.
- Selects methods and tools, using iterative techniques where appropriate, ensuring that effective project control, change control, risk management and testing processes are maintained.
- Implements effective stakeholder engagement and communication plans.
- Sources and collects contract performance data and monitors performance against KPIs, taking appropriate steps to address non-compliance.
- Monitors progress against business objectives specified in the business case.
- Identifies where change is required, and plans for variations in consultation with stakeholders, ensuring that change management protocols are implemented.
- End to End Project managment delivery expereince.
- Expereince delivery application development or infrastructure projects.
- Excellent Stakeholder mananagment skills.
- Bilingual Japanese and English ability.
SThree Japan is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this Job