Senior QA Automation Engineer (CF-33996268)
Are you a passionate QA Engineer full of energy and drive that wants to be an integral part of a company that has grown to be a well-established, award winning company and recognised as a leader in the SaaS Service Management space?
If you like the sound of owning, refining and evolving the QA Automation cloud infrastructure function in a step up position to a senior role then this is the role for you.
The company have a great family feel and culture in what feels very much like a start up but have been going since 20023. This is a great opportunity to join a company that will help you take your career in the direction you want to take it, working for a company with a strong company culture with a relaxed progressive working environment.
As a QA Automation Engineer you will own, refine and evolve the QA cloud infrastructure, using automation tools to develop repeatable and consistent QA environments, responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensive QA framework to cover all aspects of the Product functionality. This framework will include the design and implementation of test automation that that allows to scale QA and User Acceptance Testing capabilities as we continue to grow.
Position - QA Automation Engineer / Location - Remote / Salary £50k -
What you will be doing
- Own the QA function, ensuring it is fit for purpose and continually evolves to help ensure the quality of bug fixes and feature enhancements.
- Manage QA cloud environments (availability, configuration, data) using automation tools for repeat-ability and consistency.
- Actively manage the QA testing process for Sprint development activities.
- Identify customer experience issues and work with Product and Engineering teams to resolve.
- Develop customer journey paths through the different parts of the application.
- Develop a test automation capability.
- Work with Software Engineers to improve unit and integration test coverage.
- Analyse and advise on improvements to the CI/CD pipeline.
- Documentation for the QA function of the SaaS platform.
The skills bit
- 3+ years' experience in a SaaS QA role
- ISEB or ISTQB qualification - nice to have
- Experience of platform automation tools used with Windows and SQL Server
- Experience of test automation tools used with websites and APIs
- Experience of Azure DevOps, Git, SQL Server Management Studio
- Understanding of DevOps principles, Agile development, Scrum or Kanban
For more info pop me an email with an updated CV or call me on 07464 475 407
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales