Senior Software Developer
I have a fantastic Senior Software Developer opportunity in Portsmouth - Up to £65,000 Base + Bonus.
Software Developer Opportunity
An opportunity to work in a Development team working on an innovative suite of web applications. Do you have three plus years development experience using ASP.Net, MVC, C# and SQL Server? If so, then you may be the Web Developer we're seeking to join a thriving team in Portsmouth.
What will you be doing?
You will designing and implementing new functionality, whilst maintaining the existing code base. You will have the ability to troubleshoot technical issues, understand defects and develop appropriate corrections utilising proper coding techniques, within a fast-paced development environment. Working alongside a testing and QA team, you will produce products of the highest quality and be able to provide on-going production support as needed.
Who should you be?
- An individual proficient in ASP.Net, MVC, C# and SQL Server, within a commercial agile environment
- A technical talent with experience using AJAX enabled front ends, who also possesses the ability to communicate on both a technical and non-technical level.
- The development team will be working on an Azure transportation. Any Azure experience is highly desirable.
What can you learn?
- Cloud Services such as Azure, Service Bus
- Architectural designs such as Microservices
- Continuous Integration & Automated testing and deployment
- Plus, anything that is ultimately going to benefit you and the business.
If this sounds like something you could be interested in, please apply now or email me with an up to date CV and I will provide you with the full details.
Alternatively, if you know someone who this may suit, please let me know as we offer a referral scheme for people who successfully secure this role through my services.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales