Senior Software Developer (CF-33940281)
Senior Software Developer opportunity to join an Technology company working out of their Maidenhead office on a hybrid basis. The company is growing at a rapid pace and it's a great opportunity to join and develop your career as the company expands.
The company are looking for someone who can come in and collaborate with the existing team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring to your scrum team for areas of strong expertise and experience.
- When appropriate, participate in cross-team technical forums to share architectural and technical information and experiences, to ensure a consistent approach is taken across the teams. Share the content of these discussions with your team.
- Have the confidence to make suggestions, hold an opinion, critique and debate solutions.
- Have a passion for engineering excellence through automation, unit testing, and process improvements.
- Play a significant role in the selection of new technology and keep up to speed with research.
- Use our data and your domain knowledge to directly solve customer problems.
- At least five years of commercial development experience as a full stack developer using a Microsoft technology stack.
- Good all-round knowledge of Windows architecture, development and deployment with the flexibility to cover all areas from server-side .NET and database development to advanced client-side development.
- Solid C#, ASP.Net and Web API skills are essential. Competent with SQL Server.
- Strong Bootstrap, jQuery and SASS experience would be beneficial.
- The ability to provide technical leadership and mentor other team
- Enthusiasm for new technologies and a willingness to learn from team members with different
The company offer fantastic benefits and the opportunity to learn and develop your skills and progress withing the organisation.
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, apply now.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales