Senior Software Engineer
Would you like the opportunity to join a FTSE 100 company with over 7000 employees across the world that has a market leading presence in the UK?
Joining this international sports and gaming operator, you will have the chance to build the most advanced betting platform in the world. You will be responsible for the platform that is handling hundreds of millions of pounds a day, an opportunity to develop and code with massive implications!
- Over 2 years of development experience in Java
- Experience in working in large teams
- Passionate about technology
- Willing to adapt to change and on board with the latest technologies
Benefits of working here:
- Remote working and unlimited holidays
- Private health care
- Opportunity to travel and work out of the company's other international offices
The company is taking on multiple Java developers and is offering salaries in the region from £40,000 to £80,000.
Interviews are taking place these next few weeks and interview slots are already filling up, with the potential to join a massive company here, do not waste time in reaching out on 0117 910 3333.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales