Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer role for a Global Software Service provider based in central London.
The platform you will be working on is designed to scale to the needs of IoE and major cloud deployments, being capable of issuing billions of identities, with industry leading performance.
Developed mostly in Golang, the platform meets customer's needs through APIs and integrates with many external services.
- Development. You take ownership for the feature full software development life cycle - design, coding, testing, deployment
- Identify opportunities to optimize development process, defined tools and requirement
- Adopt continuous Integration methods
- Lead the technical design of systems and services
- 5+ years' experience software development in any of the following: C, C++, Java, Golang
- 3+ years' experience architecting and designing distributed systems that meet stringent performance and availability requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Conducted code reviews to maintain quality of code
- Managed multiple concurrent projects with aggressive schedules
- Helped to adapt SCRUM/agile methodologies for team needs
- Defined and led execution of experiments designed to identify performance bottlenecks
What's on offer:
- A friendly and personal working environment
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Buying and Selling Annual Leave
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Employer matched pension contributions to 5% of salary
- Long-term Sickness and Disability Insurance
- Private Medical Cover with the option to add family members at your expense
- 4 x Salary Life Insurance cover
- Perk box Goldcard Discount Scheme
If this sounds like something you are interested, don't hesitate, apply today.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales