Software Engineer opportunity to work in a Development team working on an innovative suite of web applications. Do you have three plus years development experience using ASP.Net, MVC, C# and SQL Server? If so, then you may be the Software Engineer we're seeking to join a thriving team in Portsmouth.
What will you be doing?
As a Software Engineer, you will designing and implementing new functionality, whilst maintaining the existing code base. You will have the ability to troubleshoot technical issues, understand defects and develop appropriate corrections utilising proper coding techniques, within a fast-paced development environment. Working alongside a testing and QA team, you will produce products of the highest quality and be able to provide on-going production support as needed.
Software Engineer role - up to £75,000 - Portsmouth - 1 day a fortnight in the office
Are you proactive in your approach to learning and using new technologies, concepts and procedures?
If so, then this could be the next step in your career.
Who should you be?
- An individual proficient in ASP.Net, MVC, C# and SQL Server, within a commercial agile environment
- A technical talent with experience using AJAX enabled front ends, who also possesses the ability to communicate on both a technical and non-technical level.
What can you learn?
- Cloud Services such as Azure, Service Bus
- Architectural designs such as Microservices
- Continuous Integration & Automated testing and deployment
- js (If you have this already that's a bonus!)
What you might do:
- Help build new functionality and features for our platform users or iterate and improve on existing functionality.
- Help us migrate from ASP.NET Webforms to React.
- Learn Azure and leverage the latest cloud technologies.
- Help us launch into a new industry sector or territory.
- Learn how to use data and domain knowledge to directly solve customer problems.
- Build new tools to help our support team deliver even better service to our customers.
Who will you be working for?
As a Software Engineer, you will be working with a collaborative team within an innovative company operating in a market without competition. Their core values include providing excellent service and setting the highest standards within their industry. You will be given every opportunity to grow and develop in this role, with a company that nurtures its employees.
Are you an experienced Software Engineer who's seeking the opportunity to join a fast growing company? If so, then what are you waiting for? Get in touch, Apply now!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for this Job