Senior Software Support Engineer (CF-33916094)
Are you a Senior Software Support Engineer bored in your current role? Perhaps you are looking for something more exciting? if you are looking for a change and open to new opportunities? Whatever your situation this could be for you.
My client are a leading global manufacturer of vacuum products working on innovative products and the partner of choice for 1000's of clients in critical applications across the world, creating motor controllers and drives, that in turn make the electronic equipment, (e.g. Smartphones) of the future.
They urgently require a Senior Software Support Engineer to join their team in a very hands on role working in a small team.
The role will see you working in a very customer facing role with international travel to Europe, Asia, and the USA up to 5 weeks of the year so have your passport ready.
The purpose of the role is to help support pre-sales and post-sales technical delivery and support of software products, and to ensure that rigorous quality standards are applied at all levels, performing in-depth troubleshooting/diagnostics/investigations of in-house developed software packages as deployed on customer sites and to troubleshoot machine to machine comms issues on customer Ethernet networks, liaising with the customers throughout.
If you have experience testing on real equipment or industrial control systems that would be golden.
Role - Senior Software Support Engineer
Location -hybrid / remote working
Salary - £45K - £55k dependant on experience and current level
Annual bonus (always been paid) and early finish Fridays
You will have experience of
- Taking software teams through changes in ways of working and new processes
- Experience Developing new software development processes.
- Must be a good communicator and have excellent fluency in spoken and written English. Must be able to inspire and motivate the team.
- Significant experience working in a global engineering environment and working with international teams to deliver software support solutions.
- Experience in a project management role using both Waterfall and Agile (SCRUM) frameworks.
- Team management experience working in a multi-disciplinary engineering environment
For more information please contact me to find out more, if you have an up to date CV that would be great, please either drop me an email or call to discuss.
or 07464 475 407
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales