SeniorSoftware Developer - C#, .NET, ASP.NET, SQL
Senior Software Developer needed for an exhilarating and fast growing Global market leader
Due to the current situation with Covid, you will have access to remote working, flexible working patterns, virtual interviewing, open-ended start date and remote on-boarding packages.
With over 4,000 employees globally and over 100 years history, you have the opportunity to join a global Leader who are working on ground breaking science to produce innovative products that are fundamental to everyday life. As the Senior Software Developer you will constantly be setting new standards.
The business is highly innovative; customer focused and has grown rapidly over recent years. You will be based in Eastbourne and expected to have 5+ years experience in C#/.NET and application development. You will be working on customer requirements, maintaining and up scaling software to meet these requirements. Providing technical support to employees and development using PC based tools.
- C#, .NET and ASP.NET
- .NET Windows Forms, and WPF
- Network protocols or communications
- Visual Studio
- SQL, SQLite and SQL Server
- Agile Development
- Inter-component communications
- Full software life-cycle Development
5+ years working experience of .NET solutions development Experience and knowledge of relational databases.
- C++/COM Development
- Build processes; Visual Build Pro, Team City
- Data queuing/streaming technologies
- Web development tools and technologies
- Virtual Server exposure
- Exposure to other database technologies
- Experience of working in a manufacturing or electronics environment
You'll enjoy a great beneﬁts package and a whole range of retail and well-being activities including:
- Target bonus level - 7.5%
- Health Cash Plan (this is routine medical/dental). The amount you can claim can increase if you increase cover level and you can add family members at your own cost.
- Great pension options, Eg: 5% employee - 8% Employee
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme - available for homeworkers too
- 25 days holiday increasing to 27 after 5 years, and 28 days after 10 years.
- Long service awards every 5 years
- Some sites offer yoga, reiki and mental health talks and opportunities to take part in running club, football etc - staff led.
If you know of anyone such as family members, friends or acquaintances who would be suited to this job then we offer a referral scheme!
Apply to this Senior Software Developer role now with your most recent and up to date CV, give me a call or send me an email.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales