Service & Infrastructure Analyst
Service & Infrastructure Analyst - Milton Keynes
This is an immediate opportunity for a infrastructure analyst to join my market leading technology client.
- Title: Service & Infrastructure Analyst
- Based in Milton Keynes
- Applications now, and looking for September start.
My client is looking for a Service & Infrastructure Analyst with good knowledge and experience of IT Service Management processes and IT support and implementation skills who can support existing services; deployment of new solutions to all of their clients and members
Reporting into the Services & Infrastructure Manager, you will work as part of the Service Management Team. You must have the ability to handle 1 st and 2 nd line incidents.
You should have an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and
resolution of problems, which may range from straightforward to more complicated IT/system technical
issues. There is also a range of administration duties within this role.
- Experience of managing and supporting Windows Infrastructures
- Experience of supporting hybrid cloud environments
- At least 2 years managing and supporting server platforms and applications (Active Directory,
- SQL Server, Oracle DB, Office 365, VMware etc.)
- Experience of incident and request fulfillment management
- Knowledge and experience in networking including wireless and VPNs
- Linux experience - Build and support existing workstations
- Ability to plan execute basic analysis and/or investigation, with supporting guidance
- An ability to comprehend complex problems, and deliver simple solution
- Good communication skills
- Customer-focused attitude
- Self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service
For more information, please get in touch.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales