Service Desk Team Leader
Service Desk Team Leader - London
This is an immediate and exclusive opportunity for a Service Desk Team Leader to join my multinational London based client.
- Title: Service Desk Team Leader
- Based in London
- Salary: up to £45k plus beneficial package
- Applications now, and looking for October.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a global client looking after their EMEA region.
The client are looking for an enthusiastic, reliable, and resilient Service Delivery Team Leader to join them. You will need to be an experienced team leader who has excelled at building and inspiring teams, with a flexible and 'can do' attitude.
You will be responsible for the day to day line management of the Service Delivery analysts
including coaching, mentoring, and acting as a technical escalation.
- Experience using / administering an ITSM tool (we currently use Remedyforce)
- Active Directory management
- SCCM management
- Remote access / VPN
- Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Office packages, Microsoft Azure and cloud technologies
- Configuration and support of smartphones/tablets
- Strong ITIL Knowledge (Certification Highly Preferable)
For more information, and the chance to be considered, please send through a CV
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales