Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) Architect needed for rapidly expanding Salesforce Gold Partner in Central London. Due to the current climate the following has been made available for you;
- Remote Working.
- Flexible Working Patterns.
- Virtual Interviewing.
- Open-Ended Start Date.
- Remote Onboarding Packages.
Being a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Architect, you will join a forever-growing Consulting Team, looking after an expanding client pool, including international brands, blue-chip organisation and rapidly expanding digital businesses. The team itself holds deep, hands-on experience with leading ad serving platforms, creative suites, marketing technologies, and analytics approaches and tools.
As a Marketing Cloud Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for independently managing client accounts while also working technically hands on with marketing cloud implementations, migrations, & integrations. You will be integral in helping them streamline their Salesforce processes in order to help them further grow and diversify their client base.
How your role will look;
- Analyze cloud data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Prepare project schedule and client-facing/internal status reports, identify risks/issues and escalate to the necessary and appropriate team members and stakeholders.
- Gather requirements from client stakeholders and translate to offshore & on-site technical teams
- Establish and maintain processes that ensure standard methodologies in campaign and data management. Ensure metrics reports on marketing activities, effectiveness and business impact.
- Efficiently synthesize both technical and business information and create a detailed strategic solution for clients.
Skills & Qualifications
- (Preferably) Salesforce Consultancy / Marketing Agency background.
- 2-4 years' experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Experience in creating journeys & performing email-marketing campaigns.
- Systems integration experience, designing data flows and procedures to ingest process and export data across multiple systems.
If you are looking for an architecture role with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) exposure, please click apply or contact Stuart Lewis at Computer Futures.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales