SFMC Consultant - AMPscript, HTML, CSS & SQL
Consultant with Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience and technically hands-on experience with AMPscript, HTML, CSS & SQL, is urgent needed by leading Salesforce Consultancy in London.
Your role as a Marketing Cloud Consultant will be an integral part to our growing practice, where you will serve as a platform specialist focussing on all aspects of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, helping to shape and deliver the right features and outcomes for our clients.
As the role is pivotal to customer experience we expect you to maintain high standards within practice, providing support to internal stakeholders and users with various technical experience to the best of your ability. Your role will have a tendency to operate across the entire project lifecycle from supporting presales and discovery through to development, test and training.
Responsibilities to include;
- Design workshops to discover and identify client requirements.
- Develop digital strategies and solutions around Salesforce Marketing Cloud, to meet client requirements including; marketing journeys, campaign design and customer segmentation.
- Prepare and conduct onsite and remote demonstrations of new solutions and functionalities within Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Coordinate activities and procedures in direct contact with clients, as well as produce, present review proposals to ensure excellent delivery and accuracy.
- Build Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions, using configuration and tools such as AMPscript.
Skills & Requirements;
- A record of accomplishment in using Salesforce Marketing Cloud, as well as Studios, Builders and landing pages.
- Experienced in planning, implementing and refining complex and diverse user journeys.
- Confident in using AMPscript within email templates and landing pages, taking into consideration personalisation and automation elements.
- Good knowledge of SQL queries in relation to Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work on projects simultaneously and deliver results against tight deadlines.
- Good experience with other Salesforce products highly desirable, i.e. Sales Cloud, Service Cloud & Communities.
- Salesforce Email Specialist and Salesforce Consultant Certifications.
- Current or past experience using Interaction studio.
You will be reward with a very competitive annual salary along with company benefits which include; Annual Performance Bonus, Contributory Pension, Private Bupa Healthcare, Private Dental, Cycle to Work Scheme & Staff Discounts.
Offices are amazing and a stone's throw away from Circle & District Line. We accommodate storage for the keen cyclist with wash and shower facilities available. Free fruit and coffee available all day, every day along with pool table and breakout areas for individual working.
The interview process for this role will strictly be a two stages; the first being a telephone call or a video conference (whichever is the most suitable for you) with the Heads of Consultancy and HR. The first stage is for us to get a feel for you, where you will be asked competency based questions and an overview of your career to date.
If you are to be successful, the second stage will be more technical (expect a case study or client scenario/proposal around Salesforce Marketing Cloud). You will also have the opportunity to meet key figures within the office whilst having a tour around the facility.
If you are interested in applying, click below or contact Stuart Lewis at Computer Futures.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales