Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant needed for one of London's fastest growing and most explosive Salesforce Consultancies. If you are capable of managing clients, your own workload, your own projects by yourself, then this is the role for you…
Due to the current climate the following has been made available for you;
- Remote Working,
- Flexible Working Patterns,
- Virtual Interviewing,
- Open-Ended Start Date & Remote Onboarding Packages.
Responsibilities to include;
- Design workshops and identify client requirements.
- Develop digital strategies and solutions around Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Prepare and conduct demonstrations within Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Coordinate activities and procedures with clients.
- Present review proposals to ensure excellent delivery and accuracy.
- Build Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions, using tools such as AMPscript.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud, as well as Studios, Builders and landing pages.
- Planning, implementing and refining complex and diverse user journeys.
- AMPscript within email templates and landing pages.
- SQL queries in relation to Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Salesforce Certifications ; Email Specialist or Consultant.
- Interaction studio experience.
You will be reward with a very competitive annual salary along with company benefits which include; Annual Performance Bonus, Contributory Pension, Private Bupa Healthcare, Private Dental, Cycle to Work Scheme & Staff Discounts.
If you're interested just click apply or contact Stuart Lewis directly for further details.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales