Our client, a large telecommunications organization, is currently looking for a Software Asset Manager.
This is a contract role that is a hybrid in office role. This role can be based in Charlotte, Denver, or St. Louis and requires 3 days per week in one of the offices.
Rate: 60-70 per hour
- This is a lead level position that is responsible for managing simple to complex software license compliance data and reporting to better assist management in maximizing resources in various departments or lines of business.
- Through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable technologies and industry requirements, this role will be responsible for creating and producing reports in order to provide insights to determine operational and financial impact, trends, and opportunities.
- This role will be in the Information Technology organization and requires a thorough understanding of licensing terms, hardware and software technologies.
- This position is considered a subject matter expert in software licensing reporting and analysis and mentor to others.
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Demonstrate a consultative and client-oriented approach to data analysis and interpretation to be able to answer questions for the business, perform audits on different datasets, and identify anomalies found within the data.
- Interact with internal teams to ensure software licensing terms and metrics are in accordance with business requirements and systems/tools implementations.
- Provide recommendations based on data to improve strategic business decision making including operational and financial risk mitigation.
- Interpret data and documentation, analyze results, and provide insights to determine operational impact, trends, and opportunities.
- Conduct complex data analysis in support of a variety of software technologies
- Coach and mentor business partners and team members on software licensing effectiveness.
- Become a trusted software licensing advisor through the creation of business partnership.
- Provide software licensing and compliance recommendations and advancements based on trending and technology changes.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.comApply for this Job