Software developer - C# (CF-33920896)
I'm Sick of all these adverts! Just tell me why I would want to work for you… OK.
* Discretionary team-based bonus (see full bonus scheme rules attached. At this level the bonus is between 20%-40% of annual salary, which is paid in March so would be prorated based on start date);
* Annual leave entitlement 27 days, running to a calendar year cycle;
* Access to the discretionary annual free share scheme;
* Employer pension contribution, 11% based on you making a personal contribution of 4%;
* Entry into the Life Insurance scheme at 4x times base salary, and our income protection scheme;
* A full time equivalent working week is 35 hours (Monday to Friday) exclusive of lunch breaks;
* The standard office/business hours are 9am to 5pm;
* Primary location of work easy access
* Free breakfast, lunch and gym on site (Suns out guns out)
* Access to the Group flexible benefit scheme (details attached, this includes private healthcare)
Ok now I have your attention, I'm looking to speak to Senior level C# software engineers in the Berkshire area. If you want to work with cutting edge technology and some state of the art motion control systems then you're in the right place.
You will be covering the full software lifecycle, design, test and implementing software systems from concept through to production whilst also providing software system support when needed.
Interestingly you will be taking a project based approach to this job advising on the latest technology and tools when steering individual projects from cradle to grave.
For all the thoroughbreds you'll be glad to know these guys deal in all the good stuff - TDD, Azure/ AWS DevOps, OO software - DRY, SOLID, YAGNI etc, Backend in Python, Linux or C# and database design in SQL or NoSQL.
I look forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales