Software Developer - Salesforce
Salesforce Developer needed by leading FTSE Glasgow employer.
Being a Salesforce Developer you will work on a transition to Lightening, focussing on enhancements and new feature as well as focussing on customised Salesforce orgs.
- Advanced-level experience in Lightning, Apex and Visualforce development.
- Salesforce software development life cycle.
- Design and implement critical solutions on Force.com platform.
- Developing next-gen Salesforce platform (Lightning).
- Full application life cycle for technical design, development.
- Full application life cycle for automated testing, deployment.
- Understanding of data quality and design.
Competitive salary with lots of company benefits; Company Share Plan, Private Healthcare, Dental Care, Retail & IT Discounts, Social Activities and Global 5-Star Annual Parties.
Click apply or contact Stuart Lewis at Computer Futures.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales