Software Developer - Southampton
I am currently looking for a number of Senior Full Stack Software Engineers to join an ethical and tech-led company, Based in Southampton.
The client I am working with work in project-based sprints in integrated teams and encourage an open and transparent working environment. As an experienced engineer you'll be able to get involved in any aspect of the business you are interested in.
What will you be doing?
- Write clear code, and you see writing tests as an integral part of the development process and understand the benefit of writing code and tests in small increments.
- You are keen to learn new technologies and have ideas about how to do things better
- You like solving both real world and technical problems
- You are an enthusiastic team player who enjoys collaborating across teams and departments
- You are passionate about learning and your own professional development
Nice to haves / Interests in:
- Node, Typescript, Koa, Redux, React, React Native, Webpack, Babel, Flow
- Circle CI, Kubernetes, Docker and Google Cloud Platform
25 days holiday / Share Scheme / Bonus Scheme / Training Budget / Pension / Childcare Vouchers / Cycle to work scheme
If this is something you are interested in, then please send through an up to date CV or give me a call for some more information on 0117 9103333.
Look forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales