A key client of mine is looking for a Mid-Senior level Developer. You will be joining their development department however, you will be working in cross-functional teams to problem solve together. They combine data, code and creativity to help their clients make stronger connections with their audiences.
They combine data, code and creativity to help their clients make stronger connections with their audiences/customers. They work with client teams to develop better strategies, systems and tools so they can do more for themselves.
- Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable and reliable code to meet client objectives.
- Implementing security and data protection measures for web applications.
- Unit tests, integration tests, code reviews and refactoring.
- Assessing and improving site/software performance.
- Assisting on estimating work.
- Liaison with internal stakeholders and third parties to build effective relationships and systems at project level.
Skills & Experience:
- Capable of producing organised, well-written documentation
- Server-side C# .Net Core development
- RESTful APIs
- Cloud (AWS/Azure)
- Database knowledge
- Working to SOLID principles
- Git repositories
- CI/CD (Jenkins, Bamboo or BitBucket Pipelines)
Click apply to be considered for this opportunity. If you would like to know more then please get in touch with Charlotte Perks. Alternatively, if you know of anyone that this role could be a good fit for then please pass on my details, we offer an amazing referral scheme and it would be greatly appreciated!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales