We have a number of exciting opportunities for graduate to senior developers to join an ever growing company based out of Bath that has customers all around the world, partnering with some of the largest hardware and software resellers across Europe and North America along the way.
The role will see the below responsibilities:
- Produce readable and commented code taking reasonable steps to re-use existing software and make new development re-usable
- Pro-actively create test-cases for new functionality and fixes, automating where relevant
- Support the Customer Success team ensuring product feedback is captured and fed back into the development process
- Via induction and study become self-sufficient in build and deployment of environments understanding what may cause failures at different parts of the process and make reasonable steps to independently analyse and resolve
- Pro-actively provide appropriate documentation for the work being completed especially when working on framework layers, or where operational guides, release notes and upgrade considerations are required for the Customer Success team
And we are after candidates with a degree in computer science or equivalent. The candidate should have in-depth programming experience ideally including some over and above academics, for example a home project, open-source software contribution, industrial placement or professional experience.
If you are interested, please reach out to hear more.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales