Software Engineer - Oxford
Software Engineer | Oxford | £45,000 per annum
A medical device start-up are looking to grow their Software function. You'd get the chance to join an innovative company revolutionising medical technology at the very beginning, bringing groundbreaking concepts to life.
Required Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in full-stack software development life cycle: Requirements through Testing and Maintenance (strongly desirable in an embedded environment).
- 3+ years commercial experience working with C/C++
- Experience of using SCM tools Git, Perforce
- Unit testing experience
- Experience in working with RTOS (Ideally QNX, VxWorks, RT-Linux)
- Operate in a small, rapidly moving company environment, including
- Take a flexible approach on a day-to-day basis and perform tasks outside of this job description, where required to deliver the project timelines.
- Be able to operate as a self-starter in a rapidly changing and dynamic environment.
- Work positively and effectively as a strong team player in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Show strong communication and organizational skills and have the ability to learn quickly.
Apply now if interested.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales