We are looking for Software Engineers to join a fast growing dynamic and progressive company at their new office in Bath although they are currently working remotely.
At the centre of this company is a strong DevOps team that works closely with all parts of the business to deliver business critical value. In this fast paced and dynamic environment they are continually improving to meet the ever changing business demands. Therefore are looking for team players who are keen to develop the business, the team and themselves as we continue to grow. You will need to enjoy variety, and also be able to know how to use technology to bring value to business and support it's customers.
Off the back of this companies brilliant technical team they have won many awards for best start up, best company in their field.
If you are looking for an environment where you will always have challenging work to do but with a very technical and supporting team then this could be the right company for you.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Working with the business to continually improve throughput, and enhance delivery processes, stability and resiliency of services
- Incrementally delivering fully tested features to the business
- Working collaboratively utilising DevOps values, to develop and maintain both new and existing code bases, and support the systems operationally
- Reporting progress and issues to the team in a timely manner
- You are experienced with one or more "agile" working practices, such as Refactoring, Pairing, and Continuous integration
- Test first development experience as an approach to TDD/BDD
- Have delivered solutions using a variety of languages and architectures
- Extensive experience with JVM languages such as Java/Groovy
- Working with messaging architectures
- Experience with Automation and Orchestration
It would be desirable for you to have the specific technical skills/experience
- Continuous Delivery
If this above company sounds like the right business and environment for you please send in your most relevant CV ASAP to be considered.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales