A Software Engineer is now needed for a Derby based company who innovators within digital display technologies. The company has a global presence in a variety of markets worldwide with their head office based in the UK. As their Software Engineer you will be working within their Graphics Teams working on video technologies for industries within control systems.
As their Software Engineer you will be working within the Software development team and implementing windows display driver solutions. You will have had experience in programming in both C/C++ languages on Windows platforms. This role will initially be home working full time for the rest of the year with an onsite induction at the start.
Core skills for this role include:-
- Experience of C/C++ development on Windows.
- Practical experience of Direct3D 11 or OpenGL 3+ development.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Practical knowledge and experience of platform debugging techniques.
- Knowledge of Windows kernel and Windows device drivers.
- An interest in hardware development, electronics and computer systems.
- Practical experience of working in an Agile/Scrum team.
- Practical experience of version control systems such as Git or Microsoft Azure DevOps (TFS).
This is a two stage interview process with the second stage face to face on site so you must be able to attend site which is fully adhered to social distancing.
I appreciate you may not have all of the skills listed but if you feel this would be suitable I would be very keen to speak to you! Alternatively if you know someone that would be suitable for this role I am able to offer a referral fee! I Look forward to discussing your next role with you!
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales