Software Engineer (CF-33890688)
Would you like to join a company where you will be rewarded for performance and you can progress rapidly? Look no further, this company creates the perfect environment for Software Engineers to learn and progress with their career and offers the flexibility to provide work-life balance too.
Software Engineer opportunity to join a multi-award winning software engineering business based in Portsmouth. The positions will be offered on a hybrid remote basis with the expectation that you come in the office a couple of times a month.
The company offers fantastic benefits including Healthcare, a training and development budget per person, company bonus and flexible working options.
The company are looking for software engineers who want to come and join a business where they can learn and progress very quickly.
Software Engineer positions- Portsmouth (Mainly remote) - up to £70,000 + Bonus + Bens
This role may be a great fit if you:
- Be willing to learn both old (ASP.NET Webforms) and new technologies (React)
- Have experience of or willing to learn Microsoft Azure.
- Gain experience working as part of a cross-functional agile delivery team.
- Aspire to our high standards when working with production systems.
- Take pride in successfully delivering challenging projects.
- Build the confidence to make suggestions, hold an opinion, critique and debate solutions.
What you will be working on:
- Help build new functionality and features for our platform users or iterate and improve on existing functionality.
- Help the business migrate from ASP.NET Webforms to React.
- Learn Azure and leverage the latest cloud technologies.
- Help us launch into a new industry sector or territory.
- Learn how to use data and domain knowledge to directly solve customer problems.
- Build new tools to help our support team deliver even better service to our customers.
If this sounds like it could be of interest, apply now.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales