Software Engineer (CF-33906845)
* Designs, implements and tests complex software applications.
* Provides effective communication with geographically distributed team members.
* Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test execution, and certification of software.
* Interacts with Product Owner to ensure that specifications are satisfied.
* Communicates design, reliability and maintenance problems to appropriate internal resources.
* Responsible for debugging, troubleshooting and developing technical solutions in the form of software patches related to software errors.
* Creates workaround solutions when product procedures have failed and ensures issues are resolved in a timely fashion.
* Develop high quality, re-usable source code. Ensure code is commented in line with company software guidelines.
* Automate test cases & test harnesses where possible to enhance quality of product functionality.
* Only where automation is not possible, design and document effective manual test strategies.
* Incorporate Non-functional requirements into the design of the product features in order to deliver a high quality of service to customers.
* Work on complex projects with some supervision and has latitude for judgement on own experience and expertise. Team collaboration with clear communication
* Provide effective communication with geographically distributed team members.
* Participate in Design and sprint planning reviews.
* Development and management of automated build and deployment systems.
* Contribute to customer Support issue resolution and / or reviews.
Key Experience & Qualifications:
* 3+ years in Software development
* Experience in event-driven and micro service architecture
* Hands on with Java , Spring framework
* Knowledge of object-oriented development, design patterns
* Development experience with NoSQL database such as Cassandra , Elasticsearch, etc.
* Experience with AWS or other cloud environment
* Experience with Kubernetes
* Experience with CI/CD pipeline implementation
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales