For an International Machinery Manufacturer, located in Bruges, I'm looking for an experienced Software Engineer:
What can you expect?
- Complete programming of the machine control & testing of the software (with simulator) and on the machine, based on the project specifications. This is done in consultation with the senior software engineer.
- Watching over the timing of the assigned projects within software engineering so that the predetermined planning can be realized. Timely signaling of possible time problems.
- Execute the programming, taking into account the customer's specifications.
- Together with the senior software engineers, you'll strive for a continuous improvement or optimization of the company's software library and development environment.
- Frequent communication with field employees and project leaders in order to optimally tailor the machine software to the needs and wishes of the customer.
- Supporting project leaders in the area of price calculations and in their relationship and contact with the customer; they are responsible for the technical argumentation of the chosen or retained concept.
- Carrying out on-site activities at the customer to integrate the software into the production environment of the (automotive) factory.
Who are you?
- You have a Master in Informatics, Civil or Industrial Engineer
- Ideally you have 3 years of relevant work experience or equivalent due to a wider relevant work experience.
- You know how to function in a team and are able to communicate job content with all parties involved.
- You are able to interpret specifications correctly.
- Solid knowledge of C++ and software development methodologies.
- You can form an overall picture of how the machines will work and thus frame your own design within the total concept in consultation with the various engineering and production departments.
- Language: English and French/Dutch/German
- Startdate: ASAP
- Project duration: longterm project
- Location: Bruges
- Hybride work: yes
If you're interested or if you require any more information, feel free to reach out or apply!Apply for this Job