Software Technical Lead/Lead Software Engineer
An excellent opportunity for a Software Technical Lead is now available for a global client who are specialists within their industry based in Cheshire. The company have a global presence and are making a difference within our every day lives so this is not only a technically challenging role but also a rewarding role from a personal perspective.
As their Software Technical Lead you will be working within the development teams within an Agile Environment collaboratively and explore a wide variety of software technologies as well as being able to mentor junior engineers and be the technical go to for a variety of projects! You will also be encouraged to implement best practice in a company where your voice is heard! All interviews for this role are via Microsoft teams so why not apply and see where your next career could lead without even having to leave the house as well as starting full time from home!
Core skills for this role include-
- Software Development across the full product life cycle using .net framework and C# Programming
- Full Stack Experience ideally exposure to Angular, Typescript, Bootstrap
- Cloud Technology experience eg AWS/Azure
- Knowledge of application software practices EG unit testing/TDD
- Agile methodologies
- Ability to be a technical lead/go to for Junior Engineers
- Working across multi-disciplinary teams to ensure quality of the software
Desirable skills include:-
- Continuous delivery, with pipelines implemented in Docker, Linux & Gradle
- Behaviour Driven Development (BDD), with Gherkin & SpecFlow
- Atlassian Jira, Bamboo, Confluence & JFrog Artifactory
- Software Development for regulated/Safety critical environments
I appreciate that you may not have all of the skills listed but if you feel this is something that is suitable and would like to discuss further please do not hesitate to get in touch. Alternatively if you know someone that this is suitable for please do let me know as I am able to offer a referral fee! I look forward to hearing from you via email or please do connect with me on Linked in!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales