I present you with a fantastic opportunity with a key client of mine, who are currently in a period of high growth. They are seeking an experienced Software Test Engineer to join the team.
The contract role with be 6 Months, inside IR35. Working on site Oxford, you will be working with a wide variety of engineers.
Market Rates to be offered.
Ensure the quality of SSD Utility (and potentially other SSD management tools where the need arises) by executing product functionality tests and identifying and reporting product defects to Test Management and Development.
We are looking for the following skills:
- Knowledge of storage devices, formatting, and file system.
- Knowledge of storage interfaces and SSD NAND storage techniques.
- Good knowledge of tools and utilities for software debugging at the operating system level for testing programs that interface to hardware.
- Some knowledge of scripting - (Python, Power Shell, Linux Shell or Bash)
- Knowledge of GUI Automation Tools and Techniques Such as Jira, Confluence, Git / Bit Bucket and SharePoint.
Due to the hands-on nature of the work, must be prepared to work from the Abingdon office 5 days per week. Depending on active tasks, working from home on Mondays and Fridays may be authorised.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role or would like to apply, please send over your up-to-date CV and I will be in touch.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and WalesApply for this Job