Spacecraft Software Engineer/Architect - Oxford
Space Software Engineer/Architect
£70,000 per annum
An innovative start-up in Oxford are doing some very interesting work in the Space industry. They are looking for somebody to spearhead their software function and continuously develop their flight software. You'd be working with a group of talented engineers and interacting with the wider business on a global scale.
Required Skills and Experience
- Lead development and architectural design activities for the flight software on the spacecraft:
- Derive and maintain software requirements, define software solutions and system architectures.
- Define ICDs, development and verification plans.
- Design, develop, and validate spacecraft flight software, ground test software, and simulation software.
- Coordinate with other teams at sub-system and at system level to identify software needs and solutions.
- Support definition and generation of ConOps.
- Perform the Flight Software verification, validation and integration.
- Participate in the Mission System Test and Simulation campaigns.
- Support knowledge transfer from teams globally and provide technical review inputs to projects across the organisation.
Apply now - This company are setting up first round interviews for next week.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales