I am looking for a SQL Developer to come on board at an NHS Trust in the South West of England.
This role is Inside IR35, Band 8A and Remote working is possible!
- Experience providing and receiving highly complex information to aid business decisions and IM&T system improvements
- Experience interpreting & communicating highly complex queries and reports at a specialist level to analytical professionals and non-analytical staff clearly & concisely
- Experience investigating and resolving complex technical queries and problems with a range of solutions, communicating the implications of the results in relation to the service context to a wide range of staff
- Experience of implementing department policies and procedures and proposing changes to local work practices to align to latest National guidance
- Experience comparing data from multiple sources to ensure data quality, consistency and accuracy
- Experience of providing training on BI tools to groups of staff with the need to advise and persuade staff on the best techniques to be used
The skill sets required are below:
-Previous NHS Experience
Please respond if you want to find out more information about this role!
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and WalesApply for this Job