System Engineer (CF-33963250)
For my client, an IT service provider in automotive sector, I am looking for a System Engineer / Requirements Engineer.
This is an outside IR35 role - the IT service provider is based in Germany but the team is working in the UK. ( Birmingham )
Budget: around 55 Pounds per Hour ( Outside )
Duration: 6 months with the option of extension
4 days a week on-site presence - 1 day remote Birmingham Area UK
End Client: Small Client ( Luxury Car Manufacturer )
- Very good knowledge of automotive sector ( at least 2 years experience).
- Very good knowledge with E/E
- Experience in requirements management, if possible ADAS system functions.
- Willingness to work on site
- Nice To Have: ASPICE knowledge & architecture knowledge
- For a new Prototype Car they need a Requirements Engineer with System Engineer Skills.
- Requirements created (query / features, derive into system requirements).
- Get to know the customer / re engineering /
- When the vehicle is up and running you'll continue with architecture
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales