Systems BA/PM (CF-33897073)
I'm looking to speak to BAs/ Project managers for a piece of work with one of my NHS clients in the Midlands.
- 4 Month contract (chance of extension)
- Majority remote working with the odd site visit perhaps a few times a month
- £400 day rate / Inside IR35
- Strong communication
- Analytical Skills
- Office 365
- NHS experience
- Be a self starter as well as able to take direction
- Be operational / ability to manage projects
- Be personable / ability to get on well with others
- Previously run service desks / been a clinical systems manager or operational systems manager before
- Ability to analyse data and put it into simple forms
The candidate must be able to:
- Coordinate a single list of all our systems, version numbers, access control, method of access etc
- Create a work plan for both sites on activities currently inflight and the resource required
- Create a proposal for how we can get a shared VDI up and running for both sites
- Using reports for BAU, list of BAU tasks, effort required and what we need to keep the lights on, showing what capacity we will have left for projects
Please get in touch with your most recent and relevant CV if you are intersted.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales