System and Network Engineer opportunity to join a Digital Technology company in Oxford.
You should be an experienced IT professional who has a proven record of supporting and implementing advanced IT business systems. You'll work as part of a dynamic small but growing IT team.
- Virtualisation technologies - Hyper V - VMware
- Management of both Windows and Linux servers.
- Powershell, Bash scripting and automation experience is a must.
- High level networking experience, both physical network installation and the configuration & maintenance of secure LAN, WAN & SAN networks.
- Experience with the Build, configuration and managment of Linux based HPC / Deep Learning cluster is a plus.
- Experience working with Cisco Meraki, Cisco and HP/Aruba hardware and OS is a plus.
- End-point protection management.
- A good understanding of network and linux security principles
- High availability and Disaster recovery methodologies and technologies.
- Reporting directly to the IT Manager.
- Support the IT Manager in the design, improvement and implementation of New or existing networks and systems.
- Reactive and proactive monitoring and maintenance of the physical and virtual network infrastructure.
- Play a key role in the day to day running of all internal IT systems.
- Train and mentor Junior members of the IT team where needed.
- Maintain complete technical documentation.
- Competitive base salary
- Company share option scheme
- 5% employer matched Pension scheme
- BUPA Health Insurance including Partners and Children cover
- Free Gym Membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales