Tech Risk - Supplier Assurance Specialist (CF-33938982)
I am urgently Recruiting for a Security Consultant - £650 perday inside IR35 (2 days per week in the Hertfordshire - has to be Tuesday & Wednesday)
Job Description: Support the GFR supplier assurance programme of work - assessing the security risk and criticality of supplier (3rd party) organisations that store, access, or process *** data, or provide a critical service. Responsibilities will include:
- Work with suppliers to identify and remediate risks as required.
- Undertake supplier site visits to validate the status of supplier controls.
- Monitor on-going compliance of suppliers within set schedules depending on the risk profile of the supplier.
- Provide high quality risk reports, with guidance and recommendations, to enable senior business owners to make the most appropriate risk decisions relating to the use of suppliers.
- Work closely with the relevant business owners, legal and procurement to progress supplier assurance activities.
if you think you're a good fit for this role please reach out.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales