Computer Futures are working with a strategic consultancy firm who have seen a gap in the MuleSoft market. They are looking to fill this gap with high level senior technical architects who are able to mould and adapt their workload to suit the client's needs.
They have won a number of projects over the past month and will be looking to kick start a number of brand new integration's across the UK and Ireland.
Title: Technical Architect
Location: London based (opportunity for flexible working on occasion)
Daily rate: £650-700
They are looking for someone with a large amount of technical domain knowledge and a history of leasing with stakeholders to gather requirements and present an end to end technical solution in line with their needs. The end client will not be used to MuleSoft so you will need to have a consultative approach to educating them on the benefits to the platform.
- Provide guidance on application and integration development best practices
- Troubleshoot key customer implementation issues and demonstrate ability to drive to successful resolution
- Manage customer expectations & negotiate solutions to complex problems
- Experience with key areas of senior architecture, including integration technologies.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Direct and mentor diverse teams of resources in technical delivery aspects.
- 3-4 years working with Mulesoft technologies
- Previous client facing experience is always preferred
- Architectural and Technical lead experience - Leading both on site and off shore developers is a plus
- Comfortable with design a technical solution
- Have previously completed a proof of concept piece of work involving yourself with discovery, delivery and deployment of an implementation.
- Experience in Mule 4
- Mule 4 certification and/or certified architect
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales