This well-known and leading collaboration platform allows for connectivity and productivity wherever you are. With strong security and privacy features, this enterprise solution is trusted to keep your data safe and protected.
They are now looking for a Technical Architect who will engage with customers across Japan and Korea - consulting on best practices, implementation, and customization of the platform to achieve clients' expectations. As a key member of the team, you will be using your technical background in competencies across development, integration, architecture, and security.
In return, you will be provided a clear career path, competitive compensation, and the flexibility to work remotely in Japan.
As a part of the professional services delivery team, the Architect will be responsible as the subject matter expert in Japan. You are a trusted and technical expert will be providing the full end-to-end support for customers. Responsibilities include:
- Develop customized applications based on customers' requirements
- Ensure successful integration with various systems and applications
- Assist in a secure set-up of the environment based on governance and technical requirements
- Lead Technical engagement activities for Japan and Korea - hosting training, learning opportunities, white papers, and workshops
In addition to Native Japanese (or JLTPN1) and Basic English, you should have experience in the following areas:
- 5+ years in Software Engineering, Architecture, Professional Services, or related positions
- Experience developing REST APIs and working with SDKs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
For more information, please apply or contact Perry Chung on LinkedIn, or by email as soon as possible.
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
The IT and Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by TIARA Awards 2018 | Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021