Technical Delivery Manager - London (CF-33999636)
Technical Delivery Manager - London
Looking for that next step up? Do you have a knack of getting the best out of people? Would you enjoy working in a business that invests in you and further learning?
We're working a fast paced software company based in Kensington, London. They're looking for a 'Technical Delivery Manager'. This role is a key position within the marketing technology team that has been growing for the past year and half. This company have a wide-ranging client portfolio, working with some of the biggest an innovative brands in the UK.
You'll be working very closely with Director of Marketing technology, solution architects and solution consultants from a higher level. Day to Day, you'll be managing a team of 4 technical leads, 4 junior lead although they report into a technical lead and a operation manager.
You won't be expected to manage a whole book of customers yourself, you can cherry pick the clients that you'd like to work with as the day to day responsibilities will largely be taken up by managing the team or the teams clients.
Previous experience managing technical teams is essential in this position, if you have tangible examples of where you've helped improve performance or implement better processes, the hiring manager will definitely want to hear them in the interview process.
You will overseeing the teams technical delivery of all solutions, ensuring all projects are delivered on time, in budget and to high quality. A background working technical environments will help set more efficient ways of working with the team.
This position will be a stepping stone to director or partner level roles in future. This company are really investing in this team and want to double in size by this time next year. Great time to be joining.
- Track record of managing teams, ideal team size anywhere between 0-15
- Positive mindset and you value team work
- Familiar working in a fast paced environment with a diverse client base
- Comfortable in front of customers, as you'll be hosting client meetings in some instances
- Organised - you will be key to managing pipeline of projects present and future
- Technical background
- An understanding of MarTech
- Range set £90,000-£100,000 - Flexibility up and down with this
- + Annual Bonus - this has been received for the last 8 years in a row. Last year it was 10.8% of your annual salary.
- Remote/Hybrid working model - 2 days a week expected in the office
- Annual Bonus
- 25 days holiday + 8 Bank holidays
- Private Medical cover for you and your family
- Private Dental cover for you and your family
- Flexible working hours
- Learning budget and 7 days set each year for any training courses you're interest in
If you like to learn more about this role, the company, benefits and interview process, please apply with your CV.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales