Technical Manager (CF-33942543)
Role: Technical Manager (SC Cleared - British National)
Location: Onsite - Newport
Rate: £570 per day
IR35: Inside IR35
Contract Length: 6 Months
This role is working with a major defence client who are looking for a Technical Manager who has a strong Systems Engineering background.
Purpose of role:
- Establishing, maintaining and communicating the engineering programme, budget and work breakdown structure
- Engineering deliverables throughout the life of the project
- You will ensure that different specialist engineering teams are directed and co-ordinated to achieve work packages, including managing engineering requirements, risks and issues
- Manage the technical assurance of the development, ensuring that the development is compliant to the requirements and architecture as set out by the System Architect and that it is carried out observing the processes as agreed with the Chief Engineer
Must have experience:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in engineering / IT related discipline.
- Product related training relevant to area of expertise
- Have experience of systems design and implementation for data communications products in commercial or military environments.
- Have experience of embedded software development utilising custom hardware.
- Experience and knowledge of CS3/HGES is preferable
- Familiar with process-driven software development
- Have experience of the full project lifecycle.
- Have an excellent understanding of work package definition, estimation, and planning
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales