Technical Product Owner
I am currently working with a growing business in Central London who are looking for an experienced Product Owner to join their team.
Given the current situation the role will be based remotely for the time being before eventually being based in their London office.
Within the role you will be taking the lead of scrum teams as well as working with stakeholders to provide vision/direction to the overall Engineering team.
You will need to ensure that the Agile team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks and you will need to plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product.
- At least 3 years' experience as a Product Owner working in a technology company / role
- Experience of working as part of an Agile engineering team
- Experience of using Jira and confluence
- Experience of API development projects
- Experience of working with cloud-based technologies
- Demonstrable experience of e-Commerce and CRM (Salesforce) platforms
- Knowledgeable about technology, web services, and internet security concepts
All interviews are being completed remotely and start dates can be very flexible depending on individual circumstances.
If this is a role you are interested in, or would like more information, then please send through an up to date CV or give me a call.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales