I am currently recruiting for a SC cleared Test Network Engineer based in Scotland.
The ideal candidate will have Several years experience in a similar role - Familiar with test and integration methods for software, hardware and network systems, and strong in the build development methods for at least one of these - CISCO (CCNA or CCNP), SNMP, FTP, networking theory.
- Be an effective and productive member of the team including being the lead focal point for escalations.
- Using appropriate tools and techniques, design and develop solutions to standards and to meet the build requirements of the product.
- Produce hardware and software solutions for integration into the test system where required.
- Produce build specifications and build reports for nominated products.
Must Have experience:
- CISCO (CCNA or CCNP), SNMP, FTP, networking theory
- A Technical qualification (CCNA/CCNP) backed by several years experience producing network solutions.
- Candidate should possess strong organizational, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
Contract Length: 6 months
Rate: £300 - £350 a day
Starting Date: ASAP
Location: Erskine, Renfrewshire, Scotland
For more information, please provide your up-to-date CV and contact number. Please ensure your experience is in-line with requirements above to be considered.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales