Test Engineer (CF-33979971)
The main duty for the successful candidate will be towards the generation of software and validation of ground-based test systems capable of carrying out both proof-of-design and performance tests within a world leading high-tech space product business-line.
The candidate will be expected to work within engineering teams to capture design information to allow successful software development, test and validate the test system within which it will be deployed and provide support for testing at all stages of assembly of the product(s).
- £500 Inside IR35
- Hybrid environment, will be required to work on site. Must be comfortable travelling on site to Stevenage.
- Must have SC clearance
- MUST HAVE SC clearance
- Very strong background in software design and implementation, especially in the context of a test application for hardware
- Strong experience in using test instrumentation interfaces (SCPI, visa/pyvisa, GPIB)
- Very familiar with Agile project methods
- Proven track-record working within a product "design and test" business environment
- Experienced in software/hardware integration and debug
- Experience of working within a product manufacture/test domain
- RF test and measurement experience
- Knowledge of digital electronics design and manufacture (schematic capture, PCB, FPGA/ASIC, power architecture)
Education & Training
- Engineering Degree (Electrical, Software or closely related discipline), 2.1 or above.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales