This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Manufacturing Test Lead to join our a global organisation in London.
- Work with the Client and supplier teams to help define the programmes Commissioning test strategy
- Create and manage testing project plans to support the commissioning testing of the manufacturing systems and the ERP, PLM & HCM systems
- Work with the business and programme teams to identify end-to-end business scenarios for testing
- Plan and manage the testing of all interfaces between the programme and the ERP, PLM & HCM systems
- Identify resourcing requirements from across all areas to support testing and commissioning activities
- Produce detailed resource plans for test execution.
- Liaise with the machinery manufacturers to ensure testing support is planned and available.
- Identify & manage dependencies within the programme and external to the programme
- Produce test reports.
- Track and manage defects.
- Exercise strong project management skills and take ownership of the co-ordination of the entire test plan
- Ensure there is a connection between the testing activity and the production of end user training and scenario material
The successful applicant should:
- Have led testing activity on two or more manufacturing systems related projects (including factory floor control, MES & ERP systems).
- Have extensive experience of interface testing and management.
- Have very strong Project Management skills with a recognised Project Management qualification.
- Be London based but be happy to travel to the Europe sometimes for on-site testing and preparation activities
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales